Wednesday, April 16, 2014



Don't Wine About It!




Ok- Here is a quickie project that I did in 45 min. start to finish- 
(including putting the magazines in the holes.)
I Bought this wine rack at a garage sale for $5.00. 
I love ANYTHING with a retro vibe!
I thought I would turn it into a towel rack, 
but I decided I liked the magazines in there more :)
I didn't sand or prime this because I knew I was going 
to scuff it up anyway-
In my spray paint inventory was a new turquoise i have been wanting to use, and now was my chance-
*Spray, 
*let it dry,
 *sand until you are happy.
I haven't sealed it with wax yet, because I am pondering rubbing some gold on the edges…..
I love the gold accents how they look yummy and distressed-
ughhhh- 
should I do it?…… AGHHHHH CRAP!
(pause while I go and rub gold on the rest of this piece)
Ok that took 10 min total!!! DONE! 
Glad I added the gold :)
Think of some fun ways to repurpose things:
*I could use this to display my daughter's headbands…
*maybe at a craft station, it could hold different colors of paper
Think outside the box, and stop WINE-ing!
LOVE YOU :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment